[systemd-devel] GithHub / private repos

Alex Dzyoba alex at dzyoba.com
Wed Jan 30 20:10:18 UTC 2019

If we're actually discussing private repos for reporting security issues then
Github product is not helpful. It seems that most of the projects use private
mailing lists for that. For example, Linux kernel has security at kernel.org and
another one for coordination with distributions - more details here
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v4.18/admin-guide/security-bugs.html

So I think something like systemd-security at lists.freedesktop.org is
the way to go.

Alex