[systemd-devel] systemd-devel listed as support confuses users (was: connection failure)

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:36:57 UTC 2019

Am Di., 2. Juli 2019 um 16:16 Uhr schrieb Paul Menzel
<pmenzel+systemd-devel at molgen.mpg.de>:
> Reading the output above, I can see, why the people contact this mailing
> list.

I agree here. While we do have `support-url` which distros can
override, Apparently not all of them do.
We could probably change our build system, that `support-url` needs to
be set explicitly and if unset, no Support URL is printed in the
journal output.
Just an idea...

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?