[systemd-devel] SonarQube Service Help

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Jun 12 17:03:25 UTC 2019

Am 12.06.19 um 18:56 schrieb Hire, Shannon [US] (MS):
> I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, but my system
> log directed me here.

wirte a bugreport for your distribution, that nonsense point to systemd
was removed years ago when a service fails

> So I currently have SonarQube set up on a Linux CentOS VM. Yesterday I
> was able to start up SonarQube just fine, but today I am having issues
> and am unsure why.
>
> Here is the status output:
>
>   Process: 25886 ExecStart=/opt/sonarqube/bin/linux-x86-64/sonar.sh
> --debug start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
>
> My question is why is the service failing to start in the first place?

because a process exited woth a non-zero code

> Here is my sonar.properties file:

please understand that you need to contact a "sonar" (whatever that is)
mailinglist or bugtracker especially when the stuff lives in /opt which
means it#s even not part of your distribution