[systemd-devel] Static IP address on wandering Wi-Fi client

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Jun 17 09:36:17 UTC 2019

On Do, 13.06.19 10:44, Bruce A. Johnson (bjohnson at blueridgenetworks.com) wrote:

> Is there any way to tell systemd-networkd to use one .network file or
> another depending on which SSID the Wi-Fi interface is connected to?

This does not currently exist, but it was always the intention to add
this. So far nobody did the work though.

Most likely this would require some minimal wifi netlink hookup so
that we can properly watch the configured SSID for the interfaces we
watch. Would love to review such a patch.

Lennart Poettering, Berlin