[systemd-devel] WantedBy=default.target

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Thu Mar 7 17:48:20 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 11:24:08AM +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> 2. rtags (it uses default.target in a socket file, which is even
>    weirder, should use sockets.target)

  sockets.target is rather odd for me. If I had (hypothetical)
socket-activable service, which is only relevant in GUI environment,
I would like its socket to be pulled in by graphical.target. Using
sockets.target would let my hypothetical service to be available in
text-only boot.

--
Tomasz Torcz               "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl    wagon filled with backup tapes." -- Jim Gray