[systemd-devel] Standalone libsystemd

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 04:48:29 UTC 2019

For some of us, our processors aren't too strong to build unneeded files 😅
Also, I had figured Meson's disablers would handle this nicely from an impl
standpoint.

That being said, I totally understand why you wouldn't want to throw on a
ton conflicting options that may not be used that often.

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else