[systemd-devel] Node.js sd-notify module visibility

Rory Bradford rory at dysfunctionalprogramming.com
Thu May 23 08:25:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

I actively maintain a Node.js module "sd-notify" available on GitHub
(https://github.com/roryrjb/sd-notify) and npm
(https://www.npmjs.com/package/sd-notify) that has been contributed to
and is being used by others. As the name suggests it binds to
sd_notify_* functions.

It would be nice to be listed alongside other language bindings on this
page https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/ if possible,
especially as it is actively maintained. I don't know if the other
Node.js modules are still maintained or just haven't needed any
development for a while, but there doesn't seem to have been any
activity for a number of years.

Also I don't know if the projects listed in the GitHub organisation only
reflect those of official systemd contributors/developers but moving my
repo out into that namespace would be awesome and provide even more
community scrutiny.

Regards,

Rory (a happy systemd user and ecosystem contributor).