[systemd-devel] exceeding match limit via sd_bus_add_match

Ivan Mikhaylov i.mikhaylov at yadro.com
Mon Sep 9 08:42:47 UTC 2019

I have a system with a lot of sdbus properties which have to be 'match'ed. After
reaching some match limit I'm getting -105 (ENOBUFS) on regular base. The
-105/(ENOBUFS) represents exceeding 'some limit', according to the doc.

In manpage for sd_bus_add_match() there is no helpful information about
possible reasons for this over the limit case. I'm trying to figure it out from
systemd code, with little success so far.

What the limit is and where I can tweak it?

Thanks.