[systemd-devel] Make systemd-localed modify the kernel commandline for the initrd keymap?

Alberto Ruiz aruiz at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 12:13:53 UTC 2019

Hello Hans,

Thanks for starting this discussion.

Looking at this from a Fedora/Dracut POV, I think we should look at this as
the start of implementing a configuration-only initramfs, (something
Matthew Garret has been advocating for a while) rather than making this a
vconsole.conf/plymouth specific solution.

--
Alberto Ruiz
Engineering Manager - Desktop Hardware Enablement