[systemd-devel] systemd - nspawn ; systemd-networkd ; containers

Douglas E. Hopley Jr. hopley at f6systems.com
Sat Sep 28 16:32:51 UTC 2019

Two things :

1) I used the following on the host (you noted I do not need
systemd-networkd on the host)

# dnf install systemd-networkd
==>
No match for argument: systemd-networkd
Error: Unable to find a match: systemd-networkd

2) To create the container (feedback welcome) I used :
//
export RELVER=30
dnf -y --nogpg --releasever=${RELVER} --installroot=/var/lib/machines/nh286
 install systemd systemd-networkd passwd dnf vim-minimal iputils iproute
procps-ng vim-enhanced

==> ...
No match for argument: systemd-networkd
Error: Unable to find a match: systemd-networkd

 NOTE: the dnf command I have used previously for other container
builds/creation on other hosts

--
Douglas E. Hopley Jr.
 email = hopley at ipcloud.net