[systemd-devel] how to check if coredump running now ?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Apr 7 16:51:46 UTC 2020

On Di, 07.04.20 15:36, Dorian ROSSE (dorianbrice at hotmail.fr) wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have launch 'dnf install coredump' without sucess,
>
> I have launch 'locate coredump' finaly coredump is in the system too in kernel !
>
> but when I launch 'systemctl status coredump' It can't be displayed,
>
> what is the systemd command line for check if coredump running ?
>
> when I chuss in program run window from my fedora web page I can't see any coredump running 🙁
>
> thank you in advance to help me install again coredump,

I don't undestand what you are trying to do. What is "coredump"
supposed to be in your case?

Please consider inquiring your downstream distribution for help first,
possibly in a french language forum of your distribution first. They
are probably better to help you, as locate/dnf and such things are not
systemd concepts.

Lennart Poettering, Berlin