[systemd-devel] sd_bus_add_match callback

David J emacsd at icloud.com
Fri Apr 10 16:06:59 UTC 2020

Giacinto,
Thanks for further explaining my email.

Lennart,
Thank you for your feedback. What I am doing is writing an sd-bus interface and a client code, which is only interested in specific signal information. So the interface has to offer minimal API’s. The interface has one callback to handle all the signal callbacks, processes the messages and populates the information for the client code. If you have a better resolution please share.

Side note: I really enjoyed using the sd-bus API’s! Thank you for the awesome library.

DJ

Sent from my iPhone