[systemd-devel] : How to modify systemd so that the NTP function is disabled when systemd is first started?

www ouyangxuan10 at 163.com
Thu Apr 16 10:07:01 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I want to ask a question,How to modify systemd so that the NTP function is disabled when systemd is first started?

 The default state of systend is to synchronize time from NTP. We can use timedatectl command to disable NTP synchronize time. But if I flash the system, the NTP  synchronize time function will auto enable.  so I want modify the systemd and disable NTP synchronize time in default state.

thanks,
Byron