[systemd-devel] Crash and size problem with systemd-repart

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu Apr 30 07:56:34 UTC 2020

On So, 26.04.20 17:12, Emmanuel Garette (egarette at cadoles.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm experimenting with the new tool systemd-repart and I think I have found
> a bug.

Sorry for the late reply.

> The problem is in line "xsz = partition_max_size(a->after);"
>
> xsz is the max size of "a->after" instead current partition (so "p").
>
> Am I right? I'll make a PR if yes.

Yes, this is correct. To make things quick I turned this into a PR for
you, but given that you found it, tracked it down and proposed a fix I
took the liberty to attribute the git commit to you, so that you get
attribution.

I hope that's OK?

https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/15639

Lennart Poettering, Berlin