[systemd-devel] How to figure out what's causing systemd to start printing messages partway through boot?

McKay, Sean sean.mckay at hpe.com
Thu Apr 30 19:44:02 UTC 2020

Dug a little deeper and found the "(Enabling | Disabling) showing of status." debug log, which shows up exactly once in my journalctl output... but only on one type of system. I don't see it on the other (still trying to figure out if I could be hitting some sort of rate limiting).

Nothing around it seems like a failure, but I'm still digging.

Any suggestions are still welcome

Thanks!
-Sean