[systemd-devel] Udev rules on reboot

Adi Ml maladi1747 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:37:37 UTC 2020

Yes. Thats exactly what I mean (what mantas said)- ATTR{authorized}="0". I
would like to have a usb whitelist via udev and want it to be enforced on
devices which connected pre boot too.

authorized_default=0- it seems the same like
ATTR{authorized}="0", isnt it?

בתאריך יום א׳, 20 בדצמ׳ 2020, 15:59, מאת Mantas Mikulėnas ‏<