[systemd-devel] vt220 default for serial console still relevant?

Michał Zegan webczat_200 at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Jul 15 10:21:03 UTC 2020

Note there is an easy way to override term type.
The default serial-getty at .service at least here has no TERM set by
default, but uses it to set term type when launching getty.
You can use kernel command line and add TERM=screen for example, or
things like that, and it should be picked up, shouldn't it?