[systemd-devel] Upstreaming systemd patch

Amit anand amit.table at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:50:48 UTC 2020

Hi,

Not able to create pull request to systemd, permission denied to my github
user credentials.

I git cloned https://github.com/systemd/systemd

While creating pull request,
git push --set-upstream origin <systemd_branch1>
1. Entered github username
2. Entered github passwd
getting below error message for my github username.
remote: Permission to systemd/systemd.git denied to <my github username>
fatal : unable to access 'https://github.com/systemd/systemd.git/': The
requested URL returned error: 403

When tried to connect IRC channel irc://irc.freenode.org/systemd , it is
giving error message "irc.freenode.org: Terminated".

Please let me know to whom I need to connect with for getting pull request
creation permission to systemd project.

Thanks,
Amit