[systemd-devel] Systemd killed processes of custom services instead of graceful shutdown

Kamal Rathi kr30april at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:51:28 UTC 2020

Thanks Reindl for the response, but from the man page of systemd.service
even oneshot is a kind of simple service as default is RemainAfterExit=no
for simple.
But if we talk about the original problem that processes are killed even if
ordering of services is there, .
from what it seems that user.slice is killed before my services will shut
down processes gracefully.
I have tried also putting user.slice as After= dependency but result is the
same.