[systemd-devel] [RFC] Seccomp filters from file

Chris PeBenito chpebeni at linux.microsoft.com
Tue Jun 23 13:41:03 UTC 2020

I've got some challenges using systemd's seccomp support because it conflicts
with the way my system is managed.  I need to manage the seccomp
SystemCallFilter lists in a central location (single directory) so that they can
be updated independently of the packages and portable services on my systems.
Would there be any objections to a patch that would add a new unit option for

Chris PeBenito