[systemd-devel] Accpetance of Environment Variables in Attributes

Ede Wolf listac at nebelschwaden.de
Thu Jun 25 18:29:31 UTC 2020

Thanks for the heads up, but I've just used nobody as an example here,
because everybody knows, it is a systems user and therefore not to be
confused. Just to make it more clear.

Generally I do like the concept of dynamic users, but there are still
some open questions left and therefore needs some testing. Will come in
time.