[systemd-devel] systemd-timesyncd - use unprivileged ports

Jędrzej Dudkiewicz jedrzej.dudkiewicz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:32:57 UTC 2020

Lennart,

I suppose that what you wrote concerns UDP port on the server
providing system that systemd-timesyncd uses to synchronize time? This
is not a problem, from the point of view of the system where
systemd-timesyncd is running privileged remote port is not a problem,
I have problems if source UDP port (so one created by
systemd-timesyncd) is problematic, but I understand that
systemd-timesyncd always uses unprivileged source port?

Thanks for an answer,

JD

--
Jędrzej Dudkiewicz

I really hate this damn machine, I wish that they would sell it.
It never does just what I want, but only what I tell it.