[systemd-devel] Suppressing spam error messages in the system journal

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 10:19:19 UTC 2020

Dimitri

In case you didn't see the earlier messages in this thread, I'm seeing thousands of the DVE-2018-0001 messages, to the extent that they outnumber the other messages in the log!

Please could I ask you to review this with the intent of either disabling this message completely, or only issuing it once every few hundred detections?

Or if the problem is a client side problem is it possible to ID what it is and get debian-transmission to fix their code?

Thanks
David