[systemd-devel] Alias use in socket file

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 06:45:20 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm using yocto build systemd and I'm using openssh server which
create sshd.socket + sshd at .service files. With socket I can control if
ssh is enabled / disabled. I have an application which expects to
check statu of ssh.service. I tried to add Alias=ssh.service to
sshd.socket file and tried systemd enable sshd.socket but systemd
cannot see ssh.service. Is there some other way to create a link to an
existing socket file? Thanks

BR,

marek

--