[systemd-devel] systemd-resolve SERVFAIL on lookups found by upstream DNS server

Francesco Belladonna francesco at fc5.me
Sat Apr 17 18:08:57 UTC 2021

Thanks for the input. I speculated it could be a problem related to how my
router is returning some dns queries, given that's the other common piece.
The Fedora laptop has systemd resolve version 246 which is way more up to
date.

What you are saying makes sense though. I reviewed the bugs and it seems to
match perfectly.