[systemd-devel] Resource ( systemd )

Webstrucs webstrucs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:37:49 UTC 2021

I'm developing a web server in python that is referenced in the path inside
a systemd service ( server.service ). In the path that points to the
execution of the python file it works without problems but when I make any
changes in this file it is necessary to restart the file in order to get
the updates. Is there any way to implement a property in (server.service)
of the type (autosave) so that you no longer need to use restarting the
service when there are changes in the related file in python ?

Att,
João Aguiar