[systemd-devel] systemd unit transition timestamps

paul.nieleck at fujitsu.com paul.nieleck at fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 11 05:55:49 UTC 2021

Hi Uoti,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
I wasn't aware of the garbage collector.
Just after your mail I saw that it is "now" described in the systemd.unit man page, with all answers to my question. :D
As I said, unfortunately, we use a fairly outdated version (228) that ships with SLES12 and this version's man page has no info about the garbage collection.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul Nieleck
Associate Software Developer, CE EPS BS2000 DS OS4
Fujitsu
Mies-van-der-Rohe-Straße 8, 80807 München
Germany
Email: paul.nieleck at fujitsu.com
Web: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/