[systemd-devel] Trying to collaborate.

Manuel Hernández Méndez manuel.hernandez.mendez at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:07:32 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I am a software developer willing to collaborate in the systemd project. I
have taken a loook of the issue list in your GitHub repository, but it is a
bit difficult for me to found an "entry level" issue or task I could start
doing or fixing.
I have cloned the repository and I have spent some days wathcing the code.
I have also compiled and used the mkosi environment following your hacking
guide.
I would appreciate a lot some starting point to introduce in your project.
I am open to collaborate with anyone who needs some help also, I have some
knowledge about c, gdb debugging and linux environment.

Thank you very much.