[systemd-devel] syntax checker

Johannes Köhler koehler.johannes at googlemail.com
Sat May 22 12:03:14 UTC 2021

much valued maintainers of systemd!

about myself and my network appearance youll
find appended... + on(e)of(f) my acronyms is kefko

I am using systemd since it was included within
ARCH Linux...

= QUESTION =

Like i understood - the principle by systemd is using
configuration files works like "first come first serve".
Means, when a keyword matched other keywords will get
ignored.

Is there something like a "syntax checker tool" to
generate a summary of the overhead, errors, dependencies
etc., before running the daemon into the new configuration
setting...

sincerely and thx
- kefko

Myself: I was already noticeable with the name jko
@internetnetwork. I am middle aged, looking up to discret reasoning,
deduktiv techni(ccc)al stuff, imaginative thinking, number series in
mathematics and doing sports like running.

--
Wonderful vim doku:
When a mapping triggers itself, it will run forever