[systemd-devel] 回复: Is it possible to send a string to the journal of one specific systemd unit

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:42:51 UTC 2021

This option was added with util-linux v2.25 in 2014. If you're using an
older version or the Busybox `logger` instead, well, it won't have that.

The alternative is to write your own C tool that uses libsystemd and calls
sd_journal_send
<https://manpages.debian.org/testing/libsystemd-dev/sd_journal_send.3.en.html>()
with the correct fields (libsystemd is definitely going to be present), or
a Python tool that uses systemd.journal.send(). (Or maybe call libsystemd
through python ctypes or whatever other FFI mechanism is available.)

--
Mantas Mikulėnas