[systemd-devel] rename a block device

Pascal patatetom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:50:29 UTC 2022

thanks for this quick feedback Lennart.
don't worry, this is not an evolution request for systemd :-)
yes for blockdev --setro and, unfortunately, yes for overflows from file
systems.
*I had once considered using qemu-nbd/snapshot to "tolerate" some writes
without altering the real device (because absorbed by the snapshot)...*

regards, lacsaP.