[systemd-devel] Service Management and systemd Microconference @ Linux Plumbers

Anita Zhang the.anitazha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 23:30:47 UTC 2022

I'll be hosting this microconference at Linux Plumbers Conference 2022! You
can submit talks to this microconference through
https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/ and select the corresponding track.
LPC is happening Sept 12-14. It will be hybrid this year and presenters are
encouraged to come in-person to Dublin, Ireland.

Abstract copied here:

*The focus of this microconference will be on topics related to the current
state of host-level service management and ideas for the future.As systemd
is one of the most widely adopted service managers in Linux distributions
today, we expect that most of the contributions will be based around the
systemd ecosystem. We're also welcome to proposals that are not specific to
systemd so we can discover and share new ideas on how to improve service
management in general.We expect submissions to be either open discussions
or presentations that discuss new proposals/ideas, ongoing work, or
problems we are/should be solving in this space. Submissions are
recommended to be 15 - 45 minutes long. Please specify the format, the
desired length of your submission, and how much, if any, additional time to
allocate for discussion in your abstracts.*

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

- Anita Zhang