[systemd-devel] systemd-cgtop doesn't show Input/Output

Vladimir Mokrozub mogaba2009 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:45:37 UTC 2022

Thank you, I added "systemd.unified_cgroup_hierarchy=1 " to the kernel's
command line and systemd-cgtop now shows Input/Output.
However, I ran into a problem with LXC containers after switching to
unified mode and though I managed to solve it, I'm worried that something
else might break in the future.
Is it safe to switch to v2 mode?