[systemd-devel] bpf-firewall:

Scott Andrews scott.andrews at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 23:18:16 UTC 2022

I see the following when I run journalctl -g fail

systemd-logind.service: bpf-firewall: Attaching egress BPF program to cgroup /sys/fs/cgroup/system.slice/systemd-logind.service failed: Invalid argument

systemd-userdbd.service: bpf-firewall: Attaching egress BPF program to cgroup /sys/fs/cgroup/system.slice/systemd-userdbd.service failed: Invalid argument

I have tried searching on this but I am unable to get any information on this

What are these errors and how do I correct/stop them?