[systemd-devel] Outreachy applicant

Luca Boccassi bluca at debian.org
Tue Mar 29 13:38:08 UTC 2022

On Tue, 2022-03-29 at 21:17 +0800, Amarjargal Gundjalam wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> My name is Amarjargal Gundjalam. I'm an outreachy applicant from
> Mongolia. I have a background in embedded systems but currently I'm a
> mom of two little boys. I find this project very interesting and I'm
> so excited to start a journey into the open source development. I
> hope I could contribute something meaningful to the project.

Welcome to the project!

We track the  "Applicants tasks/contributions" on our Github, as per
Outreachy's process:

Please follow the instructions listed there, and let us know if you
have any questions - here, on Github, or on IRC.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions!

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi