[systemd-devel] Fixup-support for kernel command line provided from UKI in systemd-stub

VENKAT Nagaraj THOGARU (QUIC) quic_thogaru at quicinc.com
Tue Nov 28 09:29:51 UTC 2023

Hi @systemd-devel at lists.freedesktop.org<mailto:systemd-devel at lists.freedesktop.org>,

We have a query on Fixup-support for kernel command line provided from UKI in system-stub.

Just like we have the Fixup support for DTB provided from UKI in systemd-stub[via EFI_DT_FIXUP_PROTOCOL], do we have any similar fixup support for Kernel command line provided from UKI ? If not, is there any ongoing effort to support this?

Our requirement is to dynamically append the additional command line parameters to the command line provided from UKI.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat Thogaru