[systemd-devel] network signals

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 11:41:32 UTC 2024

/org/freedesktop/network1 is the toplevel object that represents the
networkd daemon as a whole. Interface-specific signals would be sent for
the object paths of the individual interfaces, so you need to either:

a) call *GetLinkByName()* on the toplevel object to find the interface
object, and then subscribe for signals on that;

or b) instead of filtering by path='/xx', filter by *path_namespace='/xx' *so
that it will also match child objects.

--
Mantas Mikulėnas