[Tango-artists] Missing Icons

Bodo Tasche bodo at wannawork.de
Tue Dec 6 23:33:10 PST 2005

Hi!

I want to implement the Tango-Icon-Theme in our Application "TV-Browser"
(tvbrowser.org), but I am missing some important Icons.

You have bookmark-new, appointment-new etc, but what about a
"bookmark"-icon that opens the bookmark-editor or a appointment-icon that
opens the Dialog with all appointments? The only difference would be the
removing of the Highlight in the upper right area. Not too hard to make
;).

Do you have plans for such Icons? If I make them, should I send them to you?

Bodo