[Tango-artists] java update for version 0.6.1

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Fri Dec 9 10:12:07 PST 2005

A few other comments, while I'm looking at things:

In general I like the look of the icons, and feel that they look quite
consistent overall.

I really like the icon for actions/edit-clear, nice use of metaphor

Not a big fan of the door for actions/system-log-out or
apps/preferences-system-network-proxy

The gear on apps/preferences-desktop-assistive-technology gets clipped on
th right when rendered using batik

apps/preferences-desktop-remote-desktop looks too busy, with the world in
the background

devices/audio-input-microphone is very nice

devices/battery looks a bit too stumpy at 16x16

"PONY" devices/multimedia-player, brilliant!

A little bit of the document corner shows behind the pie chart in
mimetypes/x-office-spreadsheet, it might look better if there was
either more or less of the corner showing

status/dialog-information is very nice

Kudos to all the Tango Project artists!

   michael