[Tango-artists] Help for younger/international users?

John C Barstow jbowtie at amathaine.com
Thu Nov 10 16:31:20 PST 2005

> Jakub Steiner wrote:

> Well that would *just* like the document-open icon we have. I've
> commited the drive+arrow in the meantime and we'll see how that works.

I like that a *lot* more than the floppy. Seems intuitive to me, though
I'm a little less certain about document-save-as; maybe that grey block
should be psuedo-characters?

I also like the new help-browser, though you might want to
distinguish it from dialog-question somehow. Just so it's not forgotten,
help-contents will need to be updated if the new icon sticks.

While I think about it, I would have expected emblem-video and
emblem-music to complement emblem-photos; I know I use those GNOME
emblems in my home directory.

Also, I don't know when they were last updated, but I really like the
current x-directory series.

-----
John C Barstow
GNOME Translation Project