[Tango-artists] KDE patches for icon-naming-utils and tango-icon-theme

Niko Mirthes nmirthes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:00:36 PST 2005

Hello,

	The icon utilities patch adds coverage for assorted KDE icons, and adds the
following new entries:

document-save-as
edit-clear
window-new
media-floppy
battery-caution
mail-attachment
locked
unlocked

	I've also made some small changes to the tango icon theme. The overlay
names for the KDE specific have changed for 3.5.x, and it appears KDE doesn't
have much use for the 72x72 and 96x96 sizes. Also, i thought 2048 was a little
excessive for MaxSize in the scalable entries. Is 256 good enough?

	On a side note, I've been working on patches for KDE to make the icons in
the new contexts (categories emotes status) accessible. They seem to work
fine, so I thought I'd attach them as well.

						Take care,
							Niko (straw)