[Tango-artists] Request minor change to system-search 16x16

Michael Schurter michael at synthesyssolutions.com
Mon Nov 14 07:56:37 PST 2005

The 16x16 system-search icon seems awkwardly out of perspective.  While
the handle of the magnifying glass has shrunken considerably, the actual
glass seems to have only shrunk by a pixel or two from the 22x22 version.

I'm afraid to use it because end users might not recognize it as a
magnifying glass, but rather an artistic Q because the end of the handle
is on the same level as the glass's base.

Or maybe I'm wrong.  ;-)  After 30 seconds in Gimp trying my hand at
making these alteration I gave up.  It was a good reminder why this
color blind geek went into programming and not design!

-Michael