[Tango-artists] Tango for Avahi?

Mark Rosenstand mark at borkware.net
Wed Nov 16 14:50:32 PST 2005

Ryan Collier wrote:
> What were you thinking as an avatar? The only thing I came up with was
> your software, peoples names, and a species of Lemur.

The lemur is the avatar (read the top announcenebt on the web site) :-)

(Side note: I'm not part of the Avahi project, I'm just a user with
interest in both Tango and Avahi. The Avahi developers are interested
in Tango too, though.)

> Let me know, and I will see what  can do.

A lemur would certainly be great, but if you miss an alternative maybe
this quote will help:

  <sebest> no ive something in mind that would represent the
  fact of "browsing and announcing"

:-)

--
  .-.    Mark Rosenstand        (-.)