[Tango-artists] Presentation and suggestions on icon-naming-utils

Juan Manuel García Molina juanma at superiodico.net
Sat Nov 19 04:52:49 PST 2005

Hi.

I would like to thank you for the nice work on Tango icons and I would also
like to share a pair of thinks with you.

I use KDE 3.4 and I would like to have a better experience with Tango. Thus,
I've been hacking a while on "legacy-icon-mapping.xml" to get working, for
example, the mail-attach icon. In order to do it, I added these lines on
context dir "actions":
  <icon name="../status/mail-attachment">
    <link>attach</link><!-- KDE 3.4 -->
  </icon>

And it works (I can see the clip). Before keep on working a bit on this issue
and keep on defining links for icons, I would like to know if you consider
correct the use of the folder path "../status/".

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Juanma.

--
Juan Manuel  García Molina