[Tango-artists] Glossy folders

Tom Harris tom.harris at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 07:06:03 PST 2005

Thanks for your reply. I take your point about find common ground
between styles, but it would be nice if Tango could be the folks to buck
the current glossy trend, and start a fad of their own, for sensible but
attractive icons (which I think is certainly a description that can be
applied to 99% of the current icons). Oh well. I shall go and try my own
hand at making some folder icons. Thank you also for all excellent work
you and everyone else has done so far, and I look forward to future
incarnations of Tango.

Tom.

P.S. Please satisfy my curiosity regarding application icons. Recently
the evolution icon was removed on the basis that applications themselves
should create icons, which I felt made a lot of sense. However, what is
defined as being an application? For example, both Epiphany and gedit
have icons in the current theme.