[Tango-artists] Tango at the Desktop Developers' Conference

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Tue Apr 11 12:11:48 PDT 2006

The annual Desktop Developers' Conference [1] is coming up this July in
Ottawa, Canada. It is scheduled to line up nicely with the Linux
Symposium [2] in the same conference center later that same week.

They are looking for presenters and given the focus on the desktop, I
think it would be a good venue to promote and discuss the Tango project.

That said, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable giving a presentation myself.
  I'd be glad to help out with a presentation, but I don't think I'd be
the best person to answer any questions that might arise about Tango.

So, are any other core Tango folk (jimmac, garrett, tigert, andreas,
lapo, pseudo, etc.) or anyone else interested in attending, or better
yet, presenting?

Cheers,
Steven Garrity

[1] http://www.desktopcon.org/2006/