[Tango-artists] Tango-style icon for Rhythmbox?

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Mon Apr 17 16:28:57 PDT 2006

Nathan Willis wrote:
> See, I've always imagined something that tied-in to the name of the app
> at least a little; see attached mockup (it's rough, I know that.  the
> EQs are in separate little bars just cuz I was moving them around to toy
> with the silhouette).

Kinda cool - maybe a bit abstract? That said, I don't think we need
something completely metaphorically accurate. As long as it matches
somehow to the "plays music" and is visually distinctive and attractive,
it's probably worth a shot.

I thing there is still room for a boom-box style icon for rhythmbox.

Steven Garrity