[Tango-artists] audio-volume ... new svg

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Wed Apr 26 11:33:39 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 20:01 +0200, Sevenissimo wrote:
> 2006/4/26, Jones Lee <joneslee85 at gmail.com>:
> > jimmac, i think you should have a look at 16x16 and 22x22 of audio-volume-*,
> > i think it will best fit gnome-icon-theme, the SVG version needs redesign.
> >

> ..voilà!
> ...the svg has been redesigned   :D
>
> - tinyer and gray_er borders
> - darker and more realistic shades
> - better internal shape design
>
> I know the old svg was not so beautiful... but I need it only to produce pngs.
> I hope the new one can satisfy you ;)

One random suggestion - the inner stroke does not take the object shape
into consideration. It makes it look flat. You need to "shade" it -
somewhere on the upper part it becomes very shiny, the bottom half on
the other hand will be considerably darker.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>