[Tango-artists] audio-volume ... new svg

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Thu Apr 27 10:54:08 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 21:36 +0200, Sevenissimo wrote:
> 2006/4/26, Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>:
> > One random suggestion - the inner stroke does not take the object shape
> > into consideration. It makes it look flat. You need to "shade" it -
> > somewhere on the upper part it becomes very shiny, the bottom half on
> > the other hand will be considerably darker.
>
> that's right ... what about vers.__3a ?
>

> 2006/4/26, William Szilveszter <wszilveszter at gmail.com>:
> > Great work. Have you tried adding colour to the "sound lines?"
>
> version __3b for you
> do you like it ?!

Howdy!

The blue soundwaves are indeed good touch. The speaker itself needs a
bit of work still.

Note how the top of the "magnet" is fuzzy. Make sure to align to the
grid properly. The shading is still a bit flat. I'd try to make the
magnet lighter than the cone too. Maybe a metalic reflection on the cone
in the upper part will also help.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>