[Tango-artists] Question: what kind of icons are needed?

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Thu Aug 17 11:47:08 PDT 2006

The only things that will go into tango-icon-theme itself, are icons
that are in the Icon Naming Specification. Instruments seem like
something that would be more tied to a specific application (such as
Jokosher), and should then be included in that application. If you
want to work on an addendum specification to the Icon Naming Spec,
for musical instruments, to be used by applications, then feel
free to start working on that, and asking questions if you need some
help.

-- dobey